Bags made from
Fridgebag bags made from old refrigerators
Retulp Fridgebags are available starting at 50 pieces. From 10,000 pieces we can make shoppers, cooler bags and other types from recycled refrigerators. This can be in any color, with your own printing and own packaging. The delivery time is 5 to 6 months. Below we explain the process from refrigerator to a beautiful sustainable bag.
Fast delivery time
Production of recycled bags
- → Production is carried out in certified factories and can be traced through the QR code in the bag's care label.
- → We make these bags are made 90% from recycled refrigerators.
- → The bag is made of completely recycled material. Only the cooler lining and zipper are new! Thereby, you can also see how much CO2 emissions you have saved by purchasing the cooler bag.
- → With this product you are giving something to yourself, to another person and also caring for the planet.
200,000,000 liters of drinking water donation
200,000,000 saving disposables
Retulp wants to turn off the plastic faucet and turn back on the drinking water faucet. Mission Indisposable, it's possible!
From refrigerator to beautiful sustainable bag
Polypropylene is a form of hard plastic made when refining petroleum, so it is another scarce and valuable commodity that comes from our earth. RPP stands for recycled polypropylene and comes from discarded household appliances and single-use food containers that we convert into yarn, fabrics and finished products. Polypropylene is one of the most widely used plastics in the world, but at most an estimated 3% is recycled. This is because PP is mixed with metals and other materials when making large household appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, car dashboards, air conditioners, etc. It is cumbersome and costly to separate the plastic from the metal.
Sturdy durable cooler bags made from RPP
Recycled polypropylene will never be used for clothing. It is, however, ideal for making strong, durable and long-lasting bags, especially shoppers. Many of our lightweight RPP shoppers have been tested to weigh up to 15 kg, making them ideal for everyday shopping.
Other recycled polypropylene bags on the market are generally only 20% recycled to meet the legal requirement in some countries to use the word "recycled. The remaining 80% is newly produced polypropylene. This exacerbates the problem of plastic waste. Our RPP bags are guaranteed from 100% recycled polypropylene derived from end-of-life household products and single-use food containers. This ensures we are providing the most sustainable RPP bags in the world.
Unique and economical eco shoppers
The method we use to make products from recycled polypropylene uses 46% less water, 71% less CO2 and 88% less energy than producing new polypropylene. Thus, we reuse some of our earth's valuable and depleting resources.
This is a costly and lengthy process, which means that our minimum numbers for bag production are high. It starts at 10,000 pieces and the cost per piece will be between 2 and 4 euros. This is because of the labor and processes required to set up the production runs.
Our clean-up program in Indonesia
Single-use plastic is a global problem, and nowhere are the effects more visible than in Asia. One of the biggest causes of this pollution is the fact that all streams and rivers eventually end up in the ocean. On its way to the ocean, the water takes with it all the waste that has been thrown into the rivers, with all its consequences. We want to combat problems with our waste barriers. They act as a bridge through which water can flow while holding back all the waste. A medium-sized barrier can stop up to 20 tons of waste per year! Retulp is helping by funding these barriers in Indonesia.