Internship September 2023 at Retulp
At Retulp, you will learn all facets of business operations at a sustainable brand. Are you a student and would you like to join us in growing Retulp? Then contact us using the button below.
What do we think is important?
- You are pursuing a college degree in commercial, business, communications, graphics or facilities management and enjoy helping with research and development;
- You enjoy working at a small fast-growing company. This is different from working at a large and established company;
- You have an affinity for the topic of sustainability;
- You are entrepreneurial and can work independently in a small team.
What do we offer you?
- A fun internship with a young growing sustainable company;
- An instructive and diverse range of duties;
- A nice friendly work environment with fun colleagues and if you like ping pong there are fun ping pong matches during breaks;
- Time and space to work on a corresponding school examination;
- Monthly €300 internship stipend and of course free drink bottles and lunch boxes for all your friends and family.
What will you do along with a friendly team?
- You will perform various tasks around retail both B2C and B2B and make suggestions for improvement;
- You will process orders from our webshop & bol.com, among others, and think along in process improvement;
- You will manage B2B marketplaces such as Orderchamp & Ankorstore and make suggestions for improvement;
- You will collaborate on various projects for large companies;
- You will assist around customer contact and administrative tasks.
Will you come and do an internship with us in Apeldoorn in September? Please let us know when you would like to do so and whether you will be with us in Apeldoorn 3 or 4 days a week. Send your CV to email@example.com