We use the renewable raw material sugar cane that absorbs CO2 and lowers greenhouse gas emission. Of course all materials used within Retulp products are food safe and fully recyclable.
This is one of the latest achievements by which Retulp further fulfils its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy.
Acting in an environmentally responsible way means that one uses products that can be repeatedly used, remain in good shape and after a long lifecycle can be recycled in commonly known recycling programs for plastics.
The functional characteristics of natural resource plastic are similar to plastics from petrochemical resources.
The advantages of bio-based plastic (from renewable resources)
* Properties identical to plastic from petrochimicals
* A plastic material 87% vegetable
* A crop that does not require a lot of water and does not encroach on farmland
* A simple manufacturing process with a much better environmental record
– (the production of 1 tonne of biobased plastic including the cultivation of sugar cane)
All our bottles are made from raw materials that are 100% recyclable.
All Retulp products have passed European regulations and directives on food-safety. Our production plant is accredited according to the ISO22000 standard.
100% Non leaking
Our bottle cap is waterproof, designed to prevent any leakage.
100% Made in Holland
All our Retulp products are made entirely in the Netherlands, which is the best guarantee for protecting our European economy and ensuring the traceability of our products.